My daily make-up routine consists of a few select products that me a natural everyday look. I have tried many make-up products over the past years, however, these products have a special place in my cosmetic bag. It is important to understand your skin type. My skin type is normal/slightly oily. I focus on make-up that will not produce oil throughout the day.
1. bareMinerals Primer : This primer is great for oil-control. I put it on my face after I have applied my day cream. You can instantly see that the oil from the cream becomes subtle. I use this on a daily basis and it helps my make-up stay on all day without having to touch it up.
2. bareMinerals Bareskin: This foundation has been the best I have used. It goes on smoothly and feels so light to the touch. It stays on all day and does not need to be touched up throughout the day. If you wear foundation, I highly recommend this product. You will not regret it.
3. bareMinerals Face Brush: I use this face brush in conjunction with the bareMinerals Bareskin foundation. It allows for a smooth application that will not leave lines or creases.
4. Clinque Concealer: I have used this concealer for over 5 years, it is a permanent staple in my cosmetic bag. This concealer conceals even the darkest dark circles. It goes on light and smooth and blends in well with your skin.
5. Laura Mercier Eye Liner (Espresso): This eyeliner goes on really smooth and does not smear when rubbed. I prefer to use the espresso color to make my eyes stand out, since I have dark brown eyes and dark hair.
6. Laura Mercier Long Lash Mascara (Black): Majority of the time I prefer to have a natural look. I highly recommend this mascara. It allows you to have a natural look while adding a hint of color to add the glam you need on a daily basis. The brush is thin, and allows you to focus in on your eye lashes giving enough definition to create a long lash look.
7. bareMinerals Eye Lash Curler: At first I thought this eye lash curler was going to be of poor quality with a brand name put on it. I decided to give it a trail run and instantly fell in love with it. I have been using it for several months and the best part is, it does not pinch. Plus, it will leave your eye lashes curled for hours!
8. bareMinerals Bronzer (Skinny Dip): When I first purchased this bronzer, I was not sure how this bronzer would appear on my skin. I am used to having a hint of sparkle when I wear bronzer. This particular bronzer does not have any sparkle. I began to wear it on a daily basis and realized that it gave me the natural look I had been in search for. It brightened up my face and gave me the exact bronze color I needed.
9. bareMinerals Angle Brush: I love using this brush in conjunction with the bronzer. I love how the angle of this brush allows me to focus on areas that I want to apply the bronzer to.